We believe in using multiple methods of controlling or eliminating pain in our patients. A thorough examination and history can elucidate where pain control is needed. The methods we employ are:
Pharmaceutical pain control
- NSAID – to reduce swelling and inflammation
- Gabapentin – to treat nerve pain
- Muscle Relaxers – to reduce muscle spasms
- Chondroprotec – Polysulfide glycosaminoglycan injections to reduce joint pain.
- Dasuquin – oral chew to reduce joint pain.
- CBD Oil – given orally for pain.
We are excited to offer class IV K – laser therapy, excellent for reducing pain and to speed healing. K laser is a helpful treatment for:
Wound healing Reducing edema Disc disease Musculoskeletal pain
Osteoarthritis Anal gland sacculitis